Nanotechnology is no longer just a promising field of research. Many nanotech solutions have made their way into everyday life – one of the most prominent being the use of ceramic coating for waterproofing. Whether it be a second “liquid glass” skin for cars or a spray-on solution to create sustainable textiles: nanoCare offers the full potential of modern nano protection.
Nano coating and waterproofing with nanoCare – ready-made products, concentrates and raw materials for all fields of use.
nanoCare is your specialist for effective nano protection. We offer a wide range of products made to fit every need. Be it ceramic coating for car, building, textiles or other products and materials – you will find the right solution.
Find out more about nano coating and waterproofing! You can reach our support team via phone or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you find the right product for your needs!
our high-performance ceramic coatings can be easily applied by any end-user; ultra-permanent on almost any non-absorbent surface: Nanoflex® Dura
Limescale and soap residues no longer pose a stubborn cleaning problem: Nanoflex® VP 20
fingerprints become invisible on sandblasted glass: Nanoflex® SG 70
condensation disappears from mirrors, glasses and visors: Nanoflex® Antifog
polished porcelain is permanently protected against dirt and cement residue: Top Ceram® RAK
always maintain a clear view when driving – without the need for coating: Nanoflex® clear view
How does nano coating and waterproofing work?
The innovative technology behind our products
Nanotechnology has made it possible to waterproof almost any material. From sustainable textiles to cars or buildings: a so called ceramic coating or a nano coating is a sure way to keep water and dirt from clinging to any surface.
The idea behind a nano coating and waterproofing is simple: an extremely thin layer of microscopic particles is used to fill up every pore of a materials surface. The nano coating provides a second, water- and dirt-repellant skin.
It can also provide protection from corrosion, scratches and graffiti. No matter what kind of surface or material: nano coating and waterproofing will increase the lifespan and durability of any object it can be applied to.
Where can nano coating and waterproofing be used?
Nanocoating can be used in many different industries - and nanoCare products offer a wide range of possibilities for application, no matter whether you want to waterproof materials during or after the production process.
Nano coating and waterproofing is an effective solution for the following fields and products:
- Food and health industry: A hydrophobic coating (or ceramic coating) can be applied to surfaces of all kinds. This is especially useful in the food and health industry, where doors, counters and many other high-touch-areas tend to become a hotbed for bacteria, germs and more. With special antimicrobial coating, nano coating and waterproofing can keep guests, patients and workers safe from typical health threats and make furniture and appliances much easier to clean and disinfect.
- Automotive industry, aviation and more: A ceramic coating for a car, a boat or a plane offers many advantages. The “liquid glass” finish will keep the paint and all other surface areas save from dirt, scratches, corrosion, UV-rays and more. Ceramic coating and waterproofing for vehicles is one of the most frequent applications of nanotechnology.
- Construction industry: Ceramic coating and waterproofing can not only be used inside buildings, but it can also be applied to elements and building materials on the outside. With a ceramic coating all kinds of surfaces can be made more resilient to dirt, paint and other forms of corrosion.
- Textile industry: Nano coating and waterproofing can also be applied to textiles, creating so called “nerverwet” fabric.
- Protection against water, dirt and more: The most important characteristic of nano coating is its hydrophobic property.
- Increased durability: Nano coating and waterproofing will keep surfaces safe from scathes, UV-rays and other corrosive influences.
High-quality ceramic coating and waterproofing – nanoCare offers a wide range of solutions to fit your needs
Wherever and however you want to apply a high-quality ceramic coating and waterproofing: nanoCare will help you find the right product. We do not only offer ready-made solutions, but can also supply you with concentrates and the raw materials needed to integrate nano protection into your production process.
Do you want to learn more about our products or do you need help finding the right solution for your needs? Write us an e-mail or give us a call! We will be glad to help you find a ceramic pro coating that works for you.