Although the possibilities for application are varied, the innovative power of nanotechnology is always the same: ceramic nano coating – which is often referred to as “liquid glass” – offers strong protection for surfaces of all kinds. Whether it be sustainable textiles or a ceramic coating for a car, a plane or any other vehicle: nanoCare products are the ideal solution for making surfaces and products stronger, more durable and more resilient.
Like a sheen of “liquid glass” – nanoCare offers ready-made nano coating products, concentrates and raw materials for your production.
You want to learn more about our “liquid glass” solutions? Call our support hotline or contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. We will be glad to help you find the right nano protection for your individual purpose.
our high-performance ceramic coatings can be easily applied by any end-user; ultra-permanent on almost any non-absorbent surface: Nanoflex® Dura
Limescale and soap residues no longer pose a stubborn cleaning problem: Nanoflex® VP 20
fingerprints become invisible on sandblasted glass: Nanoflex® SG 70
condensation disappears from mirrors, glasses and visors: Nanoflex® Antifog
polished porcelain is permanently protected against dirt and cement residue: Top Ceram® RAK
always maintain a clear view when driving – without the need for coating: Nanoflex® clear view
- our high-performance ceramic coatings can be easily applied by any end-user; ultra-permanent on almost any non-absorbent surface: Nanoflex® Dura
- Limescale and soap residues no longer pose a stubborn cleaning problem: Nanoflex® VP 20
- fingerprints become invisible on sandblasted glass: Nanoflex® SG 70
- condensation disappears from mirrors, glasses and visors: Nanoflex® Antifog
- polished porcelain is permanently protected against dirt and cement residue: Top Ceram® RAK
- always maintain a clear view when driving – without the need for coating: Nanoflex® clear view
Nanotechnology is one of the most innovative research areas of our day. A prominent and popular application of the technology is nano coating. With what many call “liquid glass”, surfaces of all kinds can be made more durable and resilient.
How exactly does it work? By applying a coat of nano particles, materials are given a second skin. The coating creates an almost completely even and hydrophobic surface, which repels water, dirt, bacteria, dust and other materials.
The main qualities of “liquid glass” can be summed up as follows:
- Durable water repellant: Nano coating and waterproofing keep surfaces safe from dirt and water. This makes them look brand new and easy to clean.
- Graffiti-resistant: A “liquid glass” coating creates a barrier strong enough to keep color particles from embedding themselves in the pores of surfaces. Apply a strong water repellent coating to walls and facades to keep them safe from graffiti.
- Strong against scratches: A ceramic pro coating is very durable and will keep surfaces safe from scratches and other damages to the surface
- Corrosion prevention: The protective sheen of a ceramic coating will halt corrosion and keep the associated damages to a minimum.
- UV-protection: UV rays stress varnishing and cause paint finishes to bleach out. A sheen of “liquid glass” will keep surfaces safe.
- High-quality finish: Ceramic coating for a car or other products can intensify color and lend surfaces a high-quality finish.
- Antimicrobial: Ceramic coating can also be used in the food- and health-industry. A special antimicrobial coating is hygienic and allows for easy disinfection of high-touch-areas such as doors, counter tops and work-utensils.
nanoCare ceramic coating can be used in a multitude of areas and industries. Since we offer ready-made products as well as concentrates and raw materials for your own formulations, we can supply solutions that fit your needs perfectly. This is not only true for our ceramic coating but also for our textile products. Spray-on or applied during the production process – the choice is up to you
- Because we set the highest quality standards for your products. Be it “liquid glass” or spray-on waterproof coating for sustainable textiles – our products provide the best possible protection.
- Because our products are made to last. Our nano coatings will increase the durability of surfaces and products of all kinds. Applied outdoors our "liquid glass" coating can last up to 10 years and it will last even longer indoors.
- Because our solutions are adaptable and flexible. Whichever variant of nano coating you need: you will find it with nanoCare. We offer adaptable solutions that can be flexibly integrated into many different production processes. Be it building, car, clothing, furniture or fixtures – nanoCare provides an effective solution.
You want to learn more about “liquid glass” ceramic coatings and other nanoCare products?
Do not hesitate to give us a call or write an e-mail with your questions! Our support team will be glad to provide you with all the information you need to find the right nanoCare product for you.