An innovative solution for surfaces and materials of all kinds – strong hydrophobic coating is a new technology with many possible applications. Textiles, vehicles, building materials and more can be kept safe from water damage, dirt and other corrosive influences. Make your products more durable and water repellent – with nanoCare.
nanoCare offers effective solutions for hydrophobic coating using all advantages modern nanotechnology has to offer. Ready-made products, concentrates and raw materials: we can provide you with whatever you need.
Enhance textiles and surfaces of all kinds with nano protection made to fit your demands with nanoCare. You need more information about our products? Feel free to contact us via phone or at email@example.com.
our high-performance ceramic coatings can be easily applied by any end-user; ultra-permanent on almost any non-absorbent surface: Nanoflex® Dura
Limescale and soap residues no longer pose a stubborn cleaning problem: Nanoflex® VP 20
fingerprints become invisible on sandblasted glass: Nanoflex® SG 70
condensation disappears from mirrors, glasses and visors: Nanoflex® Antifog
polished porcelain is permanently protected against dirt and cement residue: Top Ceram® RAK
always maintain a clear view when driving – without the need for coating: Nanoflex® clear view
- our high-performance ceramic coatings can be easily applied by any end-user; ultra-permanent on almost any non-absorbent surface: Nanoflex® Dura
- Limescale and soap residues no longer pose a stubborn cleaning problem: Nanoflex® VP 20
- fingerprints become invisible on sandblasted glass: Nanoflex® SG 70
- condensation disappears from mirrors, glasses and visors: Nanoflex® Antifog
- polished porcelain is permanently protected against dirt and cement residue: Top Ceram® RAK
- always maintain a clear view when driving – without the need for coating: Nanoflex® clear view
Hydrophobic coating for any surface
how a durable, water repellent can improve products of all kinds
What is hydrophobic coating?
A hydrophobic coating is a microscopically thin layer of nanoparticles which can be applied to surfaces and thus render them water-repellent. Water, dirt and other substances will simply roll off the surface, making it much easier to keep it clean.
Hydrophobic coatings are a form of nanotechnology that is used in many industries. It can be applied to improve a varied range of products and materials, such as textiles, building materials, furniture and more.
How is a hydrophobic coating applied?
There are several different ways to use a durable water repellent. Spray-on and wipe-on solutions are mostly used for the consumer market. The chemical ingredients can also be added to a material or product before, during or after production. nanoCare offers the right solution for every situation. From ready-made products to concentrates or raw-materials: you can add our hydrophobic coating whenever it best fits your needs.
Where can a hydrophobic coating be used?
Durable water repellent offers many advantages for surfaces and products of all kinds. It can be used in the following industries and work fields:
- Architecture/construction: Outdoors or indoors – a hydrophobic coating can be used in both domains. Keep synthetic, metallic and other building materials clean and safe from corrosion by applying a durable water repellent.
- Health- and food-industry: Keeping high-touch surfaces like doors, furniture and work-utensils clean is vital for the wellbeing of workers, patients and/or guests. Hydrophobic coating makes it easier to clean and disinfect, but can also keep germs and bacteria at bay. nanoCare offers special antimicrobial coating for use in the health- and food-industry.
- Automotive industry & more: When it comes to hydrophobic coating, vehicles of all kinds offer many possibilities for application. A durable water repellent does not only keep cars, boats and planes safe from water and dirt, it also preserves the pristine look of a fresh paintjob and protects the surface from scratches, UV-rays and corrosion. Ceramic coating for car, boat, plane has become one of the most widespread uses of nano protection.
- Textiles: So called sustainable textiles are made to repel water and dirt. Workwear, sportswear or everyday clothing – nanoCare offers durable water repellent for creating smart textiles that are made to last.
nanoCare is your specialist when it comes to ceramic coating (“liquid glass”) and many other forms of hydrophobic coating. We offer solutions for any kind of surface and product. From spray-on to wipe-on, from concentrate to raw-material: nanoCare will provide you with a way to enhance your products, workenvironment and more with innovative nanotechnology.
Do you need help finding the right hydrophobic coating or do you want to learn more about our product line? Get in touch with our support team! We will be glad to help.